We are currently looking for exhibitors to join us for our third Bridal Show in Round Rock. See map and category breakdown. Please note, these are first come first serve. Discounts provided for a short period. All past EAE vendors will get first opportunity to reserve booth. RESERVE YOUR BOOTH HERE!
See venue map here. MAP
VENDOR CATEGORY BREAKDOWN – Please note, we do not add more than one of the same business, i.e., Mary Kay. You can get a team of reps together if you want. Thank you!
- 2 Beauty / Hair & Make-up / Spa / Cosmetic Provider
- 2 Cakes & Desserts
- 3 Catering & Food
- 1 Dance Instruction
- 1 Dermatologist
- 2 DJ & Music
- 2 Event Rentals Staging / Lighting & Special Effects
- 2 Florists
- 3 Jewelry & Accessories
- 1 Officiant
- 2 Photo Booths
- 3 Photography
- 2 Travel Agent / Destination Weddings
- 3 Venues – Event Centers / Chapels / Vineyards
- 1 Videography
- 2 Wedding Apparel – Men’s and Ladies Fashions (including custom couture)
- 1 Wedding Favors / Gifts
- 1 Wedding Invitations
- 2 Wedding Planners / Design Consultants / Day Of Coordinators
- 1 Weight Loss
TOTAL VENDORS 36
Please note, you can download the physical application and send in a check, but be sure to reserve your booth and select payment option to secure your booth.
Need a physical Bridal Expo Exhibitor Packet 2017 with sponsor form? Email email@example.com.
Vendor Lineup will be posted on right side tab complete with links as it becomes available. Check back for updates.
Event Sponsors – These sponsors will provide their services or products for visual recognition. These sponsors will be recognized at the event, on the expo website, social media,Vendors needed for this include:
Benefits for these sponsors include: Recognition on entrance marquee and on screens by stage. Social Media Recognition, Discounted booth, Program Recognition, and some ad recognition, Website, chance to serve as Q&A panelists at end of fashion show.
Categories Needed include:
- Photographer – to provide event photography to include
- fashion show
- vendors and
- Videographer – to provide event video
- Florist – to provide fashion show bouquets
- Wedding Apparel – Dresses / Tuxedos / Hair Pieces / Jewelry by Park Lane Sparkles
- Dance Company – to provide trending dance demo on stage
- Rental Companies (2) –
- Event Coordinator – to help with Bridal Show