Volunteer / Internship Opportunities – If you are interested in serving as a volunteer or intern, please forward a copy of your resume, references and if necessary, salary requirements to email@example.com with INTERNSHIP or VOLUNTEER in subject line. Positions we are currently looking for include the following:
Anyone interested in working the event will be entitled to FREE admission. Responsibilities will vary as needed with the following:
- Setup / Tear Down
- Helping Vendors with needs before opening
- Assisting with Fashion Show – Helping models in and out of dresses.Please specify your interest in your inquiry.
All internships will provide services and work with both Ever After Events, Wilco Bride Guide, and Quality Promotions Marketing. Some positions may become permanent based on quality of services provided.
- Marketing Major Intern – Will provide assistance in marketing event through direct communication with prospects and social media platforms.
- Sales Reps – These positions involve Booth Sales for the event as well as marketing to future brides. This position is paid commission.
- Communications Major Intern – Will assist with press releases, communicating with the media, radio station and social media platforms. These positions will also provide assistance with New Bridal Blog.
- Event Coordinating Assistants – Will provide assistance to Event Coordinator / Planner as needed.
- Photographer / Videographer Majors – Must bring personal camera / video equipment. These positions will provide opportunity to learn about event photography and videography.
Please provide cover letter with position interest, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com